A fire sprinkler is component of a fire system that discharges water when triggered by extreme heat and can quickly extinguish a fire within the premises where it started. It is one of the best fire protection measure.It is commonly used in manufacturing and various commercial building to ensures that properties, assets and lives are well protected in the event of a fire.
It is important to engage an experienced & qualified specialist as complications will arise even with the slightest miscalculations on the design and installation of the fire sprinkler system.
At Ranger Fire Systems, with more than a decade of experience and a team of knowledgeable and well-trained specialist, we will conduct a thorough inspection to provide our clients with industry advice to help them make an proper and more informed decision.
• Pendent, upright or recessed
• Model TY-B ½” NPT Orifice 15mm
• 68 deg C Chrome K-Factor 80. Origin: UK
• Standard coverage, decorative 5 mm glass bulb type, spray sprinklers designed for use inlight, ordinary, or extra hazard, commercial uses such as banks, hotels, shopping malls, factories, warehouses.
• ½” 2 Pcs Screwed Chrome
• For use in areas with a finished ceiling. The adjustment provided by the Escutcheon Plate reduces the accuracy to which the fixed pipe drops to the sprinklers must be cut.
• “Royal Flush II” Concealed Pendent Sprinkler. ½” NPT Orifice 68 deg C, K-80 standard
response, brass. Cover plate (white) sold separately. Origin: USA
• These sprinklers are optimal for architecturally sensitive ar¬eas such as hotel lobbies, office build¬ings, churches, and restaurants.
• Compatible with TY-B Sprinklers. For use in areas that make the sprinklers susceptible to physical or mechanical damage.
• Red Painted and Zinc Chromate.Welded assembly fabricated from carbon steel.
Ranger Fire System is your one-stop provider for all your fire protection solution.